Fdl are one of most respected building contractors in the Staffordshire area, working with meticulous attention to detail, unrivalled expertise and strict adherence to health and safety regulations.
Due to the recent growth and expansion of our company, we need experienced bathroom fitters to join our team and work with us on exciting new contracts across Staffordshire and West Midlands, with the potential to expand further afield as we continue to grow.
We believe our team is the best in the business, and we are looking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic individuals.
Why join Fdl:
- Our expectations are high but so is our pay.
- Company Van.
- Fuel Card.
- 28 days holiday per year to include bank holidays.
- Company Pension.
Requirements to apply for the position:
- Experienced bathroom fitter with at least 3 years experience.
- Ability and experience to adapt or install mobility shower and bath equipment to a high standard.
- A full UK driving licence and have their own tools.
- A person who remains calm, cool and in control under pressure.
- Take pride in doing everything you do to the highest standard.
- A good communicator, who understands the importance of customer service.
- CSCS preferred
Please apply with CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 per year (negotiable on experience and skill set)